People frequently ask us if we sell or distribute packets of wildflower seeds. Unfortunately, we don’t at this time. We have a limited quantity of seeds that we’re using for community-size projects.
But don’t despair! You can still find wildflower seeds for your yard. We’ve poked around the Internet as well as asked some of our friends for some in-state and out-of-state vendors.
Additionally, be sure to contact your local office of the Mississippi State University Extension Service for their tips and recommendations.
- Barton & Sons, Inc., Lucedale, 601-947-2675
- Ole Grady’s Nursery, Inc., Lucedale, 601-945-2523
- Under the Oak Nursery, Lucedale, 601-508-6686
- Bond’s Nursery PO Box 1523, Lucedale, 601-550-4063
- Hutto’s Home and Garden Center, Jackson, 601-973-2277
- Marc Pastorek, wildflower and native grass seed contractor, http://www.meadowmakers.com/
- Martinson’s Garden Works, Ridgeland, 601-856-3078
- Penick Organics, Macon, 662-726-5224, www.penickforestproducts.com
- Turner Seed, www.turnerseed.com
- Roundstone, www.roundstoneseed.com/
- Ernst Conservation Seeds, www.ernstseed.com/
- Native American Seed, www.seedsource.com/
- Bamert Seed, www.bamertseed.com/
This list is a work in progress. Please let us know of any recommended vendors that you’ve found!
One thought on “Looking for Wildflower Seeds?”
I have had excellent luck ordering seeds and native plants from Missouri Wildflower Nursery, http://www.mowildflowers.net .